Monday, October 1, 2012

Mr. Marin is at Johor Bahru.



Had the opportunity to went to KL, and bring back my Marin to JB. It has been put to rest for quite some time now, nearly 9 months. There were few times that I went to KL, but did not had the opportunity to bring back the bike to JB. Anyway, since I had more space, so bring along my Fre Flex.The only problem now is finding free time to ride either Tour Ride or even off Road. I always have the untention to ride to the end of the straits. Since now in JB, will find time to ride to Pengerang. Its the last stretch of straits. I'm guessing maybe two or three days ride, and another two or three days more return ride. The route may make me to ride back track. Anyway its just a thought, not really put my mind to it though. fyrther planning is needed.  Got a few destination in my mind, from Jb, for insance ride to Desaru, Mersing and ending at Kluang. 
S for tour partners, I really havent thought about it yet. Maybe I'll ride solo again,  

No comments: