Monday, October 8, 2012

Lastly our little Brother, Specialized M4


This is not actually my bike. The real owner is a friend name Congo. Yup, that what we call him. The bike was entrusted to me since he did not ride it anymore. Well, the story with this bike goes all the way from Pontian Johor. Yup, thats where the bike was rescued by Congo from being neglected by the originnal owner which I understand  was Congo's nephew. The bike was in a bad condition and was left under a banana tree. And as one fine day, I found myself at Pontian, Congo ask me if I can transport back the bike to KL. My car can still manage the load, so I took the bike to KL. 
Congo did ride the bike for a while, then been busy with his workshop, so the bike rested for quite a long time. Then only he asked me to look after the bike. The bike has accomodate a few riders after that, mostly beginners who do not have bike to ride, I offered this bike just to start them off. It has been a while and need some maintenance tough. but all and all, its in good condition and in good hand. It will serve my wife after this. Hopefully it will serve her well.

No comments: