Sunday, July 24, 2016

My First International Ride Cap


Pulau Ubin Singapore, yup the destination for my first International Ride Cap. Not so much of an international level, but then again, it is outside of my country Malaysia.Thr ride was initiated by my fellow rider, Fauzi or well known as Bro Amar at Facebook. A one day trip, so hardly a tour ride. I ride from my house in Johor Bahru, met up with other riders at Stulang Laut. As early as 6.00 am I start riding and reached rendezvous point with four other riders. 
 We started riding at 6.45am heading to Tambak Johor, And after a long que and form filling, we ride cross heading to Singapore. Passing through Singapore Imigration, we met up with fellow riders from Singapore whose gladly volunteered to be our ride guide. As we had not had our breaksfat yet, we head on the nearest food stall at Woodlands. As usual, for me, since the Nasi Campur is already served, I fill my stomach with lunch.
The plan was to arrive at Changi Jetty at 9.00 am, and we had to ride roughly 40km. Well since of our riders is a slow lady rider, we reached the jetty at 12.30pm. 

No comments: